The types of documents we translate are:
- Personal correspondence
- Business correspondence: annual reports, curriculum vitae, general business texts, etc.
- Certified document translation: birth certificates, diplomas, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, immunization documents, prenuptial agreements, etc.
- Promotional and marketing materials: press releases, brochures, leaflets, meeting summaries, product catalogues, user guides/manuals
- Technical documents: user manuals for software and hardware devices, product specifications, software interfaces, protocols, help files, consumer equipment user guides, manuals, catalogues, brochures
- Medical documentation: scientific publications, monographs, manuals in the areas of anesthesiology, intensive care, cardiology and neurology, documentation of clinical research
- Magazine, website and newspaper articles
- Website translation and localization
Sending documents for translation.
We accept documents for translation via e-mail
in the following formats: .doc, .rtf, .wks, .txt, .html
We also accept handwritten documents, scanned and sent via email in .jpg format.
Illegible handwritten documents in .jpg format and documents in .html format are subject to 30% surcharge since they are quite a bit more time consuming to translate.
How do we count words?
Using Word Processor:
- go to the top menu;
-click “Tools” and select “Word count” option.
Word Processor will show you the number of words in your document. We count words in the source document, unless the source document is handwritten. In this case we count words in the outcome document.
Documents that consist of 3 pages or less will be translated within 1 business day. Personal correspondence is also translated within 1 business day. Please contact us for price and turnaround quote for more complex projects. If you request an unusually prompt turnaround deadline, 30% extra charge may apply.